Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sunday Morning Preview - September 18, 2016

I hope everyone will be able to join me this Sunday morning at Dakota for the first of two final messages on prayer to wrap up the Epistle of James Series. 
The sermons are entitled; “Effective Prayer” (Parts1&2)

The topic of prayer is one that can bring a host of reactions. For some this relational side of faith comes as naturally as breathing; while for others it is difficult and frustrating, fraught with questions, disillusionment and disappointment.

What is effective prayer and how could there be any such thing as an ineffective prayer?
I have prayed many times and not received anything I asked for so what is the point of bothering at all?
Is it possible that things went wrong for me because I didn’t call the elders… and what do the Mormons have to do with any of this anyway?
Anointing him with oil? Really?
Just a few of the things we will begin to explore this Sunday morning.


Pastor Dan

No comments: