Thursday, August 04, 2016

Sunday Morning Preview - August 7, 2016

I hope everyone will be able to join me this Sunday morning at Dakota as we continue our Summer Series: “In Search of Truth; Does the Bible Really Teach That?” My sermon this week is entitled; “Abundant Living

In a recent poll 46% of self-identifying Christians agreed with the statement “God will make me rich if I have enough faith.”
This popular notion is largely based on our key text for this week. (John 10:10)
The claim is that this verse teaches us that God has promised christians a life wealth, health, happy relationships, satisfying careers and anything else that might be deemed necessary for living the ultimate Christian dream destiny. Conversely it is the devil who is the thief working endlessly to stop all of God’s wonderful plans for you and I, but…

Does the Bible really teach that?

I hope to see you all Sunday morning.

Pastor Dan

No comments: