Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sunday Morning Preview - October 27, 2013


Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

How does reading an instruction like that effect you? I suspect it is a tall order for some folks and maybe not too difficult a list for others. We are all bent toward sin, just not the same sin.

What about you?
Do tend toward bitterness? Are you preoccupied with how hard and unfair life can be, do you see the blessing of others and feel envious or sad or maybe even angry?
If I am a bitter person; how do I stop being that way - can I stop?
If I love someone caught in this sin, how do I minister to them? 

This Sunday, as we continue on in the book of Ephesians, the plan is to spend some time looking at these questions surrounding the topic of bitterness. I hope to see you at 10:30! 
Pastor Dan

No comments: