Thursday, March 21, 2013

Palm Sunday 2013 at Dakota


Those of you who were present last Sunday, or who listened to the message on-line, may be surprised to see that rather than wrapping up the “Unmasked” teaching as I had stated was my plan, I have decided to go with a Palm Sunday sermon instead.

Christ’s work on the cross on our behalf is beyond a doubt the most significant event in human history and yet compared to the amount of energy expended during the Christmas season, one might be lead to believe that the manger is of greater significance than the cross or the empty tomb. 

In His triumphal entry into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey, Jesus was making a bold proclamation that sparked no little controversy at the time and that is loaded with rich meaning for us. 
Please join me this week for a Palm Sunday sermon which I have entitled: “Celebrate the King”.

No comments: