Thursday, July 30, 2015

August 2, 2015 at Dakota Community Church

This Sunday morning at Dakota we welcome the Renaissance Church family who are joining us for the first of two long weekend joint services this summer. DCC will take the lead in word and worship this month and Renaissance will return the honour September long.
My sermon for this Sunday is entitled “The Door” and is another in the “I Am” series in which we are looking into the specific claims Jesus made regaurding who He is and what he came to accomplish. On August 9 Joel will be preaching on “I Am the good shepherd” which is closely related to this weekend’s topic. I hope I don’t cover ALL the good points! (LOL)
Also I just want to remind every one of our Beach day and baptism planned for Monday, August 3 at Grand Beach - come for great day of fun and fellowship. The baptism is scheduled for 1 pm.

No comments: