The plan for this Sunday morning is to wrap up our look at tests and trials and the role they play in the Christian life. Included on the agenda:
- The many faces and forms of suffering.
- Tests and trials in the context of congregational life. Is the church a safe and supportive haven or a place to suffer alone in a crowd?
- Do Christians experience hardship because they don’t have enough faith?
- Is it safe to assume that most suffering is the result of secret sins?
- Why would James say that believers should rejoice when they face tests & trials?
I hope to see you all Sunday!